Sunday, March 9, 2008

Things 6 Online Image Generators

This was alot of fun. A little confusing at first. I love the trading card idea. Tried the mosaic maker working with photos. I created a trading card and saved it to my computer.

I created two license plates, one with the Minnesota decal and one with the Iowa decal. I see I mispelled woman and I thought I had edited it, but no such luck. I found this thing interesting and a little easier to complete. I also added a cute puppy picture to my blog. ToonDoo seems like that would be interesting also but who has this much time to fool around. I know I sure don't.

I don't like the fact that the web page expires too soon.

No comments:

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars