Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 3

I have my RSS account set up and I believe I added some feeds. I have been all over between Google and bloglines. I'm not sure if I did it right but I did save several news items. I have always been interested in the daily news(my husband thinks I watch too much news)because I want to keep up-to-date on the daily local and world happenings. I set up an account in both Google Reader and Bloglines. I doubt I will use either very much as my days are busy with library work and that has to be my first priority. But if the opportunity arrives that I have some free time, I definitely will use the opportunity to view the headlines on Google and Bloglines.

No comments:

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars