Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THING 8

Some of this was fun and challenging. Some is way out of the ballpark for me to find the time to do it. I love to be creative and doing the slideshare turned out to be the deal of the day. I had gone to lunch and noticed on the wall a quote: "If your not riding the wave of change.....You'll find yourself beneath it". I wrote it down and thought that this is a great statement. Then I started on my Slideshare and spoted the picture of the water coming over the lighthouse and I thought that this was a perfect slideshare to have with my quote for the day.

I went into Picture Trail and finally got that figured out and added to my blog. I tried to download the picture of our library but for some reason that file wouldn't transfer to my blog. Also created another flick of flowing pictures along with some fancy hearts.

I checked out all of Thing 8 and feel I did accomplish some things. Time to move on.

No comments:

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars