Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing 2 Video Stephen Abram

To start out with I had some connection problem with watching the video. Not sure if it was me or my computer. A couple of things that stick out in my mind that I try to do in my own life is to set a goal and make it a priority to learn more about the library field. He stressed not to wait for things to happen but to take that 15 minutes a day and make use of it. (this is were I have problems listening to the video and understanding everything he said).

Mr. Abram talked about being addicted to bloglines. One of his statements was choosing to reflect on what you learn. That by doing 23 Things our library will look different to me. He also said that "23" creates more excitement in the environment. It was a pretty interesting video and he believes in his product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good going, Anita, on setting up everything. It looks great! I am glad you are enjoying the experience. There is no "right"--just the doing is the "right way!"

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars