Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing 2 Library 2.0 John Blyberg

I have read the article very quickly and like I said in the comment field of the article, I'm not tech person but am always willing to learn. I agree that technology has changed dramatically in the last ten years and I always wonder if I can keep up with all the changes but somehow it all clicks in and we move forward until the next update. Some of the info seems pretty deep to me and I printed off the article to use for further reference. I enjoyed reading the comments from the article. I really liked the comment from Plinius, Kjernen. That is kind of how I feel sometimes just trying to catch up with all of the changes but then like anything else, change is usually for the good.

No comments:

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars