Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing 2 "The Ongoing Web Revelolution"

Hey, I changed my font. I thought I would be bold and do it for this blog. Anyway, I also printed off this article. The new Web is a tool for bringing together the small contributions of millions of people and making them matter. I like that sentence. Makes sense to me. With my library certification, I did alot of homework on data privacy and how to protect our users. Ofcourse the users now have the choice to opt in--to participate by sharing and using their library data. The paragraph on "More Building Blocks" is quite interesting because libraries nowdays as stated in the article are "blazing new trails"!! I do plan on returning to this article when I have more time.

No comments:

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars