Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thing 1 "My Pink Avatar"

I know some of you are wondering about my group of "Pink" avatars. Well, I got a little carried away with them and clicked too many times but I am finally getting the hang of this. We are suppose to have fun with this and myself and a few of my co-workers got a good laugh out of all of my "Pink" ladies. This is something new for me and I'm trying very hard to do it right. Eventually I will delete a few of the ladies from my avatar but for now I'm having fun with it.

1 comment:

Prairie Lands said...

Just a note to let you know I like your "Pink Avatar." Looks relaxing.

It's a good feeling knowing you have accomplished "Thing 1." You can accomplish the other 22 as well.

Time to relax after 23thingsonastick

Yahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! AvatarsYahoo! Avatars